The Future of Video with Facebook Live Streaming.
Another way to distribute your live content to the world’s, our server allows you to send live streams to widely distributed destinations. Reach Your Audience Everywhere. Distribute high-quality video to your website, apps, Over-the-Top platform, and social channels with Streaming Pulse Platform. We ensure your live and archived video reaches your audience in the highest quality, no matter where they watch. Facebook Live video streaming is a fun, engaging way to connect with your followers and grow your audience. Start live streaming today with Facebook Live.
Start broadcasting live on Facebook with Streaming Pulse to share the moment with people you care about. It’s easy to pick up your phone, go live, and share your video.
Streaming Pulse server now allows you to push your live stream directly to Facebook Live! Connect—instantly Live lets you connect with the people who care most.
Your followers can receive notifications when you go live so they know to tune in to your broadcasts at just the right time.
Go Live on Facebook Broadcast to the largest audience in the world with the camera in your pocket. Live is the best way to interact with viewers in real time.
Field their burning questions, hear what’s on their mind and check out their Live Reactions to gauge how your broadcast is going.
Push video content directly to Facebook Live:
Is now available your streaming live directly with Facebook Live—including for 360-degree video. Integration allows companies to quickly distribute live content to Facebook.
What is Facebook Live?
Live lets people, public figures and Pages share live video with their followers and friends on Facebook.
Is Live available to everyone on Facebook?
Live is available to all Pages and profiles on Facebook for iOS, Android.
What happens to the Live video after the broadcast ends?
The video will be published to the Page or profile so that fans and friends who missed it can watch at a later time. The broadcaster can remove the video post at any time, just like any other post.
Where do Live videos show up on Facebook?
Videos will appear in News Feed and on the broadcaster’s Page or profile while they are live. Once a broadcast has ended, live videos are eligible to show up everywhere that other videos appear.
Is there a time limit for Live broadcasts?
Live broadcasts can last up to 4 hours.
RTMP – Facebook uses RTMP as the method (or protocol) to stream your live video. RTMP stands for Real-Time Messaging Protocol and was developed by Macromedia (and then Adobe) to stream audio and video via Flash.
- Max Resolution: 720p (720 x 1280) at 30 frames per second. That’s not quite full HD (which is 1080 x 1920).
- Max Title length: 255 characters
- Video encoding: H264 encoded
- Audio encoding: AAC
- Max Video length: 240 minutes (4hrs)
- Pixel Aspect Ratio: Square
- Frame Types: Progressive Scan
- Recommended max bit rate: 4000 Kbps
- Audio Sample Rate: 44.1 KHz
- Audio Bitrate: 128 Kbps stereo
- Bitrate Encoding: CBR.
Technical and Tips:
- Step 1 – Before beginning login into your Control Panel and Facebook page.
- Step 2 – From the Media CP Control Panel click on Stream Target
- Step 3 – Select top tab right – Create New Stream Target
- Step 4 – Name eg: Stream Target Name – (No Space on the Stream Target Name.)
- Step 5 – Save Stream Target
- Step 6 – Facebook Configuration – Title & Description
- Step 7 – Check the box – Send a continuous live stream
- Step 8 – Uncheck the box – The stream will be recorded on your Facebook Page.
- Step 9 – Click login to Facebook and Install the App.
- Step 10- Select the Facebook page where you would like the live to be placed.
- Step 11- The stream should start on your Facebook Page.
- Step 12- To stop Facebook Live click Stream Target, Manage, Disable Stream Target.